FAMILY BIBLE HOUR (2019 - 2020)
NURSERY THROUGH JR HIGH YOUTH CLASSES
- Nursery: Susan Spykerman & Kaylee Johnson - Room: Nursery
- 2 & 3 yr. old class: Kit Fishell - Room: Children's Church (near Nursery)
- 4 & 5 yr. old class: Bonnie Boyd & Sharon DeMaio - Room: C2
- 1st & 2nd Grade: Brian Mokma & Linda Booker - Room: C5
- 3rd - 5th Grade: Dawn & Vaughn Vandenbrink Room C3
- Junior High (6th thru 8th Grade): Remington Rohrer, Julie Hapke, and Kathy Johnson - Room: C4
Senior High (9th thru 12th grade)
- Pastor Gary & Troy Sergey - Room: Sl (Youth Room) We will be using the B.I.G. materiai (Bible Instruction Group) written by Craig MacDonald. This will allow students to get an overview of the Scriptures (Old Testament and New Testament) from a dispensational perspective. From Genesis to Revelation, God's plans and purposes are being lived out. This course will provide a better understanding of the various elements of that plan.
- Behind the Scenes of the Old Testament - Pastor Joe & Ryan VanderHaar - Room: Galatia
- Have you ever wondered why the Bible seems so strange? Why are the names hard to pronounce? Why don't the poems rhyme? The Bible was written in different cultures, languages, and historical contexts. In this class, we'll dive deep into what's going on in Israel and the surrounding nations. We'll always anchor it in the text of Scripture as well to see exactly why backgrounds matter.
- Knowing God and His Unfolding Purpose - Harold Kimbel - Room: Antioch
- We will take an in-depth study of who God is, His nature, characteristics and reasoning for His Creation. We'll approach this from a dispensational perspective and discuss the plan of God throughout human history. We will dive into different topics along the way.
- Explore the Book: New Testament Overview (NEW TITLE) - Kurt Postma - Room: Philippi
- In the Bible, we see God's full plan of redemption given to us and played out. In "Explore the Book," we'll take a look at one book of the Bible each week and see how it's written, key themes, major characters, and how they each look forward to Jesus Christ. Material will be provided each week. By the end of the class, you'll be able to see the big picture of God's story and be able to identify the theme of each book.
@2019 Parkside Bible Church | 14461 James Street | Holland, Michigan 49424 | (616) 399-4410 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Passionately Pursuing Jesus Christ Within Community