We offer classes for all ages, from children ages 3 years to adult. Children from infant to 3 years of age are lovingly cared for in our Nursery where Bible verses and Bible stories are read. Join us as we continue our journey of "Passionately Pursuing Jesus Christ within Community".
Senior High & Adult CLASS OFFERINGS 2018 - 2019: (SUNDAYS BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 9, 2018)
- BIBLICAL OVERVIEW(WORSHIP CENTER)
- Facilitated by Pastor Joe Johnson and Bryan Booker
- God gave us His Word and it is made up of 66 books, but many of us only know a handful of them. This is your chance to explore the WHOLE Bible and learn the exciting truths and events that occur throughout the Bible.
- PARKSIDE AND YOU (ROOM A-1: BOARD ROOM)
- Facilitated by Pastor Gary Spykerman. Do you know what Parkside believes? Would you like to know the doctrinal foundation of our church? Join us as we go through the 18 points of what we believe the Bible teaches.
- WALKING WITH GOD IN THE DESERT (ROOM A-2)
- Facilitated by John Tooke and Mike Cooke
- Throughout the Bible, the desert functions as an image of discord, of loss of control, and of separation from the safety of society. Barren and deadly, the wasteland places of the text meant certain death without access to resources. Many times God led His people through the desert, where they learned that they would have depend on His provision for all of their needs. What are the difficult places in your life, the moments of loss and pain that can seem impossible to survive? Find God in your deserts as you travel through Sinai, Paran, Zin, the Negev, and the wilderness of Judea.Join us and gain vital insights from long-ago times and cultures through this innovative approach to Bible study. Come - as we experience the Bible in it's Historical Context with the teaching ministry of Ray VanderLaan "That The World May Know" video lessons in partnership with Focus on the Family ministries.
- DISPENSATIONAL THEOLOGY (ROOM A-3)
- Facilitated by Tyler Cook and Barry Dekker
- Are you ready to take a deeper look at your Bible and learn more about your faith and why we live in the Dispensation of Grace? What is the mystery that Paul talks about? Come and join Tyler as he takes an in-depth look at understanding your Bible and this current dispensation. Learn how it all fits together and what it means for you.
- BUILDING LIVES AROUND SOUND TRUTH - MORNING EDITION (YOUTH ROOM)
- Facilitated by Courtney Cook
- Are you a High School student and are you looking for a deep dive into the Scriptures, how they pertain to you and how you can live them in your everyday life? This is the place to be!
Family Bible Hour at Parkside
Sunday Mornings 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. (Sept-May)
(Followed by Morning Worship at 10:45 a.m.)
CLASSES FOR ALL AGES RESUME SUNDAYS BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 9, 2018
Fellowship Opportunities at Parkside