Family Bible Hour at Parkside
Sunday Mornings 9:30am-10:30am
(Followed by Morning Worship at 10:45am)
Fellowship Opportunities at Parkside
We offer classes for all ages, from children ages 3 years to adult. Children from infant to 3 years of age are lovingly cared for in our Nursery where Bible verses and Bible stories are read. Join us as we continue on our journey of "Passionately Pursuing Jesus Christ within Community".
Senior High & Adult CLASS OFFERINGS FALL 2017: (SUNDAYS SEPTEMBER 10 thru May 20)
- BIBLICAL OVERVIEW(WORSHIP CENTER)
- Facilitated by Pastor Joe Johnson and Bryan Booker
- God gave us His Word and it is made up of the 66 books, but many of us only know a handful of them. This is your chance to explore the WHOLE Bible and learn the exciting truths and events that occur throughout the Bible.
- THE GRACE BY WHICH WE STAND (ROOM A-1: Boardroom)
- Facilitated by Harold Kimbel
- What does the Bible say about what is going on around us today and how as Christians should we respond to these issues? We will address current topics and cultural issues.
- PARKSIDE AND YOU (YOUTH ROOM)
- Facilitated by Pastor Gary Spykerman. Do you know what Parkside believes? Would you like to know the doctrinal foundation of our church? Join us as we go through the 18 points of what we believe the Bible teaches.
- FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN - DISPLAYING GOD TO A BROKEN WORLD ) (ROOM A-2)
- Facilitated by John Tooke and Mike Cooke
- Studying the Bible in its historical context, learn that when the Israelites left Egypt, they were finally free! Free from persecution, free from oppression, and free to worship their own God. But with that freedom comes a new challenge - learning how to live together the way God intends. We'll pick up right from where we left off: from the shores of the Red Sea straight into the desert, and we will discover how God teaches the Israelites what it means to be part of a community that loves Him and the lessons we can begin to live out in our lives today. Join us and gain vital insights from long-ago times and cultures through this innovative approach to Bible study. Come - as we experience the Bible in it's Historical Context with the teaching ministry of Ray VanderLaan "That The World May Know" faith video lessons in partnership with Focus on the Family ministries.
- UNDERSTANDING YOUR BIBLE (ROOM A-3)
- Facilitated by Tyler Cook
- Are you ready to take a deeper look at your Bible and learn more about your faith and why we live in the Dispensation of Grace? What is the mystery that Paul talks about? Come and join Tyler as he takes an in-depth look at understanding your Bible and this current dispensation. Learn how it all fits together and what it means for you.
- BUILDING LIVES AROUND SOUND TRUTH - MORNING EDITION (ROOM F-1)
- Facilitated by Courtney Cook
- Are you a High School student and are you looking for a deep dive into the Scriptures, how they pertain to you and how you can live them in your everyday life? This is the place to be!