FAMILY BIBLE HOUR (2019 - 2020)
NURSERY THROUGH JR HIGH YOUTH CLASSES
- Nursery: Susan Spykerman & Kaylee Johnson - Room: Nursery
- 2 & 3 yr. old class: Kit Fishell - Room: Children's Church (near Nursery)
- 4 & 5 yr. old class: Bonnie Boyd & Sharon DeMaio - Room: C2
- 1st & 2nd Grade: Brian Mokma & Linda Booker - Room: C5
- 3rd - 5th Grade: Dawn & Vaughn Vandenbrink Room C3
- Junior High (6th thru 8th Grade): Remington Rohrer, Julie Hapke, and Kathy Johnson - Room: C4
Senior High (9th thru 12th grade)
- Troy Sergey - Room: Sl (Youth Room) We will be using the B.I.G. materiai (Bible Instruction Group) written by Craig MacDonald. This will allow students to get an overview of the Scriptures (Old Testament and New Testament) from a dispensational perspective. From Genesis to Revelation, God's plans and purposes are being lived out. This course will provide a better understanding of the various elements of that plan.
- Behind the Scenes of the Old Testament - Pastor Joe & Ryan VanderHaar - Room: Galatia
- Have you ever wondered why the Bible seems so strange? Why are the names hard to pronounce? Why don't the poems rhyme? The Bible was written in different cultures, languages, and historical contexts. In this class, we'll dive deep into what's going on in Israel and the surrounding nations. We'll always anchor it in the text of Scripture as well to see exactly why backgrounds matter.
- Becoming One Flesh - Enrichment of the Marriage Relationship - Pastor Gary and Sue Spykerman (Antioch Room)
- Develop a deeper relationship with your spouse in this engaging Biblically based series and group interaction.
- Exploring the Parables of Jesus - Kurt Postma & Tyler Cook - Room: Philippi
- Join us as we take a deeper look at the teaching methods Jesus used in His parables.
@2020 Parkside Bible Church | 14461 James Street | Holland, Michigan 49424 | (616) 399-4410 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Passionately Pursuing Jesus Christ Within Community